Thursday 29 December 2016

Peace on Earth Card, Box and Gift Set

 Here is my entry for the December blog Challenge for Kaisercraft.

I had to create a Christmas themed card using the mood board for inspiration.
As soon as I saw the mood board colours I knew I had to use the Silent Night Collection. I had a very special friend in mind that would appreciate all my hard work with creating a book style Christmas card a gift box to match and of course a present wrapped in the matching paper. It was a lot of time and work to create something so lavish but I was thrilled with the end result.

Book Style Christmas card with stand using the Silent Night collection from Kaisercraft
Back view of Christmas book card
I wanted the back view to look like a proper book with a title and then  back cover where I put my Christmas verse.
Gift box to put the Christmas book card into.

Christmas present wrapping to match the collection
using kraft paper and a strip of patterned paper with ribbon and  holly leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment