Thursday 27 October 2016

Christmas Peace on Earth Book Card

Christmas book card
 Christmas card making is in full swing as we get closer to Christmas so I thought I may as well enter a few challenges along the way. I absolutely adore this range with the vintage images and gorgeous colour palette I found it so easy to work with.

Bingo!!!I am entering my card into the Kaisercraft October Bingo Challenge where you have to choose a line.
The line I have chosen is the top horizontal line which is fussy cutting the boys scarf and pom pom on his hat, the three pattern papers are all 5 book pages of the card, embossing with silver embossing powder for the dove and the quote is Peace on Earth and Christmas cheer.


1 comment:

  1. Another AMAZING card! Thanks for entering the Kaisercraft challenge!

    ReplyDelete